-
February 13th, 2005, 12:30 AM
#1
Inactive Member
OMG, what were they thinking when they made this!
The helmet is cardboard covered in cheap velvet! It's very flexable, and I would never get on a horse with a helmet like that!
The boots are like heck to put on!
Ahhh!
-
February 13th, 2005, 12:48 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I just keep waiting for a dressage outfit- the white breeches and white shirt and tall boots, but with black riding jacket with tails and a top hat! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 13th, 2005, 01:06 AM
#3
Inactive Member
That's too bad. [img]frown.gif[/img] especially after "the cake" it sounds like AG really has to step it up on the quality.
a formal riding outfit would be too cute!
-
February 13th, 2005, 01:07 AM
#4
Inactive Member
That is sad, I guess AG is trying to cut corners! [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
February 13th, 2005, 01:22 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I know!
Pleasant, please come back!!
-
February 13th, 2005, 01:54 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I don't mind the hat so much, but I gotta say...THOSE BOOTS CAN KEEP ON WALKING....they are HORRIBLE to try and put on...I end up in a fit everytime I get one of the dolls dressed in it!
-
February 13th, 2005, 03:07 AM
#7
Inactive Member
They're horrible to put on in real life too!
-
February 13th, 2005, 03:36 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Samantha_Nellie_Felicity,
does the riding outfit come with a little apple?
-
February 13th, 2005, 03:42 AM
#9
Inactive Member
-
February 13th, 2005, 12:39 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I got the Our Generation riding outfit for my daughter's doll. The helmet was impressive-hard plastic with flocked velvet-like finish. The boots are a bit of a pain-they lace in the back to allow for room to put them on, but are still difficult.
I too wish they would do a dressage set, but I don't think that is a widely used riding style among little girls.
Denise
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 13, 2005 08:40 AM: Message edited by: leafbyniggle3 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks